- Project Management
- Expert moderation
- Translations/Simultaneous translations
- Facility management
- And much more…
- Online Qual – surveys, communities, diary studies, forums etc.
- Advisory Boards
- Focus Groups/Online Focus Groups
- Device Testing
A truly global reach
As a specialist medical and pharma market research consultancy, we have our own database of contacts that we have built over the years who work alongside our local recruiters in each of the countries we work in. Our reach is growing by the day – in fact, we are continuously increasing our database of physicians, which enables us to keep up with the last medical trends whilst connecting with a vast range of healthcare professionals.
Therapy areasWe are passionate about sourcing the best quality participants for your medical market research, no matter how strict the criteria. Our team has a proven track record in recruiting for a range of therapy areas, and our database of doctors is growing by the day. In fact, we have unrivalled experience in recruiting patients and HCPs across a broad variety of therapy areas, including:
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Infectious diseases
- Rare diseases
- Care of the elderly
- And many more
Our recent experience includes studies on ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, multiple myeloma, COPD, rheumatoid arthritis and rare diseases and we have recruited patients and physicians for UX research, material testing, segmentation studies and more.
How We Recruit
As well as our own database of contacts that we have built over the years, we also have locally-based healthcare recruiters in each of the countries we work in. Our reach is growing by the day – we work hard to continuously increase our database of healthcare physicians that attend pharma healthcare conferences and symposiums. In addition to physicians and nurses, we can also access:
- Head of Department
- Hospital Chief
- Procurement Manager
- C-Level Executives
- Payers (Local, Regional and National level. For this specific target it is very important to have access to public and private organizations and to know the exact profile we need to reach out to.)
- KOLs (All levels: high-level KOLs, medium-level and low-level KOLs for all specialities.)
What makes us different
- We are proud to provide a truly personal service for each project we work on, which means you will always have one point of contact, no matter where in the world you are conducting your research.
- Our truly local presence gives us unparalleled local knowledge ensuring we understand exactly how each healthcare system is structured in each country. We have access to hard to reach targets (payers & procurement) that are essential when it comes to pricing and reimbursement challenges in Europe and LATAM.
- In addition to our vast experience, we’re proud to keep evolving and innovating, always looking to work with the latest technologies in market research.
- We are proud members of the BHBIA and Intellus Associations and understand and adhere to the industry codes of conduct.
Want to find out more about our pharma market research expertise? If you’re conducting a medical market research project and need advice, we are more than happy to help. Simply contact our team today to speak to one of our experts.